Get the most out of your waders and make them last by following these tips! - Wader Sizing, Care, & Proper Layering
Simms' most durable wader, meticulously refined to offer features and functionality that meet the demands of the world's most discerning guides and anglers. Proven over 16,000 hours of field testing, the G4Z features a now iconic waterproof front zipper and a super comfortable, advanced suspender system. Made with hands, heart and soul and individually tested for waterproofness in Bozeman, Montana, USA, of imported materials, namely world-renowned GORE-TEX fabric. Make the most of your time on the water: Head out in the most feature-laden, abrasion-, puncture- and tear-resistant wader made.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro Shell upper / 4-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell lower for rugged durability in the water and on the trail
- Patented compression-molded stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit/lace bite
- Extended YKK waterproof zipper for quick relief and easy on/off
- 2 zippered chest pockets with integrated retractor docking stations for strategic access to fishing essentials
- Zippered, micro-fleece lined handwarmer pockets for added storage and appreciated cold-weather reprieve
- Built-in, lower profile GORE-TEX belt loops for enhanced strength and durability
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with opposing Duraflex buckles for waist-high conversion, now with a fabric suspender divider
- Patented front & back leg seams for enhanced mobility and increased durability
- Patented 2mm abrasion resistant built-in gravel guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Made in USA of imported materials.